Rain Water Management
What is seamless guttering?
Seamless guttering is a continuous length of guttering manufactured on site from a flat Hydrocoated aluminium coil made from 90% recycled aluminium by passing through an array of rollers and is extruded in to the desired form. It is supported by internal aluminium brackets placed every 450mm. Seamless guttering can be fixed to wood or PVC facia boards and attached to brick to blend in with both modern and period properties.
Advantages of seamless gutters:
- Aesthetically attractive: Does away with ugly brackets and joins.
- Insurance for your house:Reduces leaks and potential expensive H2O damage.
- Durable finish: No need to paint due to the permanent Hydro coated finish
- long life span: Lasts up to three times longer than PVC alternatives.
- Choice of colours: White, Black, Brown and bespoke colours Cream and Grey.
- Manufactured on site: reducing wastage
Cambridge Seamless Gutters taking delivery of our brand new 6″ seamless guttering machine.
This allows us to speed up the installation of commercial and industrial larger guttering projects.
Nothing more annoying for your thoroughbred than leaking guttering dripping on their heads. Seamless gutter eliminates this problem as shown on this Newmarket stable block.
Aluminium custom made copings can change the way your home looks.